Sunday, June 3, 2012

30 Things Day 7: Dream Job

7. What is your dream job, and why?


I wrote a post very recently about what my plan is career wise


But "dream job" can be something that is a bit beyond my reach, can't it? I'd love to work as an anthropologist or maybe in sociology... Or I'd like to work in statistics (but NOT insurance). I feel like those things are beyond my reach because I don't feel like I can go beyond a bachelor's degree right now because of kids and responsibilities, and I don't feel super confident about being able to find a great job in these fields so I'm not going to go there. 


And just another dream for the fun of it. Being well off enough that I can be a stay at home mom and focus on volunteering once the kids are in school! 

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO