Saturday, June 2, 2012

30 Things Day 6: The Hardest Thing

6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?

I've been blessed by not having anything tragic happen in my life and I have not experienced yet the loss of someone who is so very close to me... So the hardest thing that I've experienced is not as hard as things to come I'm guessing.

I'm not sure what it might be. Maybe being a loser who got "dumped" out of every friend group in grade 6 and had to be alone? Or maybe the difficulties I had in my marriage with my husband? Maybe it was giving birth to my daughter and being a first time mom alone for the first 6 months, exhausted like crazy.

You see, nothing too intense and nothing I haven't gotten 100% over at this point in my life.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO