Wednesday, June 13, 2012

30 Things Day 16 - Accomplishments

16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?


1) Giving birth to my children.
2) Raising my children. So far I have accomplished raising a girl who is now a well-rounded and well-adjusted 5 year old. Happy, kind, confident, imaginative, generous, affectionate. She is also healthy and will eat anything. She loves to take a bath. She is modest and feminine all the while getting dirty and being active as any kid (more, actually). My son is healthy and happy and generally thriving. I'm proud of having breastfed my daughter past 2 years and to still be breastfeeding my son. I'm proud of how close me and the kids are. 
3) Making it to 6.5 years of marriage (where we're at now)
4) Getting over body image issues
5) Getting female athlete of the year in elementary school and getting player of the week (or maybe month) the first week (or month) of being in the high school team for the whole school board. lol

2 Comentários:

Gracey at Fashion for Giants said...

I just found your blog through the lovely comments you left on mine and I'm absolutely loving reading it.

Can't wait to read more!

Gracey

Candice said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I kind of went on a Fashion for Giants archive marathon yesterday since I came to your blog a few months ago and not at the very beginning so it feels like I'm a fan of your's and it's really neat that you're on my blog. lol

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO