Sunday, June 10, 2012

30 Things Day 13 - Weaknesses

13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.


1) My main weakness is my anger towards my husband. I just can't keep it in check sometimes.

2) Gossip/idle talk. I hate this, but I have this attraction towards drama sometimes and I also talk too much about nothingness.

3) Certain foods. I'm lucky to have a body that doesn't give me all sorts of crazy signals. I normally have appetite and cravings for good foods, but when I have a craving for something unhealthy, I easily succumb. I'm not very strong-willed about this stuff. 


4) Dealing with emotional situations. I don't know what to do when someone is crying or going through a rough time. I feel the need to avoid the person or the situation... For example I was on my way out from my company after going quick quick to bring a girl a book I borrowed (I'm on mat leave so I have no business staying long) and I saw the woman who miscarried the night before and she was crying at her desk... I just ran right out. I still don't know what I should've done.


5) Caring for the home. I let laundry pile up and I make food last minute and I don't pass the weed-wacker on the lawn, etc. 

2 Comentários:

Gori and Khan said...

Wow, I can completely identify with all these! I just happened to come across your blog. I really like your common sensical approach. And love the 30 Things Series!

Candice said...

Thanks for visiting and subscribing!I love to see my number of followers go up one by one. hehe

Exploring Life and Islam © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO